- Search for "
Video conferencing with zoom api"
- Click on install and activate
- Download and extract the plugin, and copy "Video conferencing with zoom api" plugin folder into your wp-content/plugins directory and activate.
A simple plugin which gives you the extensive functionality to manage zoom meetings, users, reports from your WordPress Dashboard. Now, with capabitly to add your own post as a meeting. Create posts as meetings directly from your WordPress dashboard to show in the frontend as a meeting page. Allow users to directly join via that page with click of a button.
- Manage WordPress posts and link them to Live Zoom meetings ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Override single and archive page templates via your theme. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Join links directly from frontend. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Start Links for post authors. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- CountDown timer to Meeting start shows in individual meeting page. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Allow posts to be only shown to logged in users. ( NEW from 3.0.0+ )
- Manage Live Zoom Meetings.
- Listing Users.
- Developer Friendly
- Daily and Account Reports
- Shortcode Template Customize
- Enables direct integration of Zoom into WordPress.
- Compatible with LearnPress, LearnDash 3.
- Enables most of the settings from zoom via admin panel.
- Fully Compatible with Zoom API.
- Provides Shortcode to conduct the meeting via any WordPress page/post or custom post type pages
- Separate Admin area to manage all meetings.
- Can add meeting links via shortcode to your WooCommerce product pages as well.